Electrical Panel Builders produce an important part of an equipment package. When they specialize in producing control panels for your equipment they can help you provide a better package at a lower cost.
If you provide equipment with control panels, you have to specialize in both to provide the best package. If your specialty is equipment, not control panels, improving your control panels could improve your brand.
Call if you want to discuss the concept. Can we improve your panels, reduce your cost, simplify your business? Can we participate in product development through technical support to help your business?
6 Reasons to find a better panel builder
- Our specialty is developing and producing mechanical equipment for ___________.
- We don’t specialize in developing and producing electrical control panels.
- Whether we build them or use local electrical panel builders, control panels create headaches.
- Control panels are part of our equipment package, but we’d rather not provide them.
- We could provide a better package if we had a better panel shop developing our panels.
- We could simplify our business if we had a great panel shop producing our panels.
2 Reasons to find a great panel builder
Great electrical panel builders build win-win relationships. In our case, customers win by using our design and production abilities to their advantage and we win by using their marketing and sales abilities to ours.
Problems get solved quickly in win-win relationships because it benefits both parties. In win-win relationships each party is smart and values the relationship so they find ways to insure small problems don’t turn into a crisis.
Give us a call if you’re looking for a win win relationship. Best case is we improve your control panels, reduce their cost and simplify your business. We’ll also have interesting conversations.
The only thing that is constant is change.
― Heraclitus (535-475 BC)