Electrical Panel Builders produce an important part of an equipment package. When they specialize in producing control panels for your equipment they can help you provide a better package at a lower cost.
If you provide equipment with control panels, you have to specialize in both to provide the best package. If your specialty is equipment, not panels, improving your panels could improve your package and help your brand.
Call to explore these ideas. Tell us how you want to improve your panels and reduce your cost. Let’s talk about how we can participate in product development through technical support to help your business.
6 Reasons to rethink your control panels
- Our specialty is developing and producing mechanical equipment for ___________.
- We don’t specialize in developing and producing control panels.
- Customers want an equipment package, but we’d rather not provide control panels.
- Whether we build them or use local electrical panel builders, control panels create headaches.
- We could provide better solutions if we had a better panel builder developing our panels.
- We could simplify our business if we had a great panel builder producing our panels.
2 Reasons to rethink electrical panel builders
- Great electrical panel builders build win-win relationships. Our customers win by using our design and production abilities to their advantage and we win by using their marketing and sales abilities to ours.
- Problems get solved quickly in win-win relationships because it benefits both parties. Each party is smart and values the relationship so they find ways to insure small problems don’t turn into a crisis.
Give us a call if you’re looking for a relationship with a great panel builder. Best case is we improve your control panels, reduce their cost and simplify your business. We’ll also have interesting conversations.
The only thing that is constant is change.
― Heraclitus (535-475 BC)