Call if you have questions. We’re control panel experts because it’s been our business for 50 years and we still love it, are still fascinated by it and curious about it. We’re driven to always be the best so we’re constantly learning. We’re an unusual company. See for yourself. If we can’t help you, we’ll tell you who can.
If you call you won’t get voice mail. Dial one of our extensions directly, or wait for Mary to pickup. If we’re away from our desk, even Mary, all phones ring. When we take the time to call someone we don’t like getting voice mail, so we make sure that doesn’t happen to you. This is another way we’re different.
Bob Lambert – Sales / Design – New Relationships
· · · Phone: 757-599-6884 / Extension 104
· · · Email: Bob Lambert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ryan Nicholson – Sales / Design – Industrial
· · · Phone: 757-599-6884 / Extension 105
· · · Email: Ryan Nicholson <email@example.com>
James Williams – Sales / Design – Municipal
· · · Phone: 757-599-6884 / Extension 106
· · · Email: James Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Who’s an expert ?
Outliers: The Story of Success describes an expert is someone with 10,000+ hours in a craft or trade. In the US that means you’re an expert with 5 years experience.
Of course, that’s not always true. Sometimes a person’s knowledge and skill doesn’t match their long experience. Some people see them as an expert, but we don’t. When we meet someone like this we have a saying “Do you think they have 5 years of experience, or 1 year of experience 5 times in a row?”
So I would amend the expert definition of 10,000+ hours in a craft or trade to include, and
- they truly love their craft or trade, and
- they continue to be fascinated by it and curious about it, and
- they’re driven to constantly learn more about it, and
- they’re driven to be the best