Control Panel Builders produce an important part of an equipment package. Good ones can help equipment manufacturers provide a better package at a lower cost.
If you provide equipment with control panels you have to specialize in both to provide the best package. When your specialty is mechanical, not electrical, a panel builder can improve your package to help your brand.
Call if this describes you. Let’s talk about your equipment package, how you want to improve it, and how we can help with product development, estimating, startup and technical support to simplify your business.
5 Reasons to rethink equipment control panels
- We specialize in developing and producing mechanical equipment for ___________.
- We don’t specialize in developing and producing electrical control panels.
- Whether we build them or use local electrical panel builders, control panels create headaches.
- We could provide a better package if we had a better panel builder developing our panels.
- We could simplify our business if we had a great panel builder producing our panels.
2 Reasons to rethink control panel builders
- Great control panel builders build win-win relationships. Our customers win by using our design and production abilities to their advantage and we win by using their marketing and sales abilities to ours.
- Great electrical panel builders and customers understand win-win. Both win by creating opportunity and eliminating problems. When one gets better and becomes more successful so does the other.
Give us a call if you want a win-win relationship. Best case is we improve your panels and reduce your cost. Successful companies like us because we help their business. We also have interesting conversations.
The only thing that is constant is change.
― Heraclitus (535-475 BC)